skip to primary navigationskip to content

University Permissions

bridge darwin college


University Permissions exist to help you ensure that the rules and regulations of the University are being adhered to, make sure your student record is kept up to date, and to assist with the futherance of associated applications (eg applying for leave to work away is a condition of the Faculty Fieldwork Fund).

All manner of applications exist, a full list and further details can be found here

Questions and enquiries about University Permissions should be directed to the Student Registry:

silver street bridge

The History Faculty welcomes expressions of interest for BA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2019/20. The internal Faculty deadline is 5pm on 16 August 2019.

Read more

Individual Fellowship competition is now open. The internal University deadline is 3pm, 10 September 2019. 

Read more


Share this