skip to primary navigationskip to content

Complaints and Appeals

The Faculty hope that most problems can be resolved quickly and efficiently by simple consultation or discussion with the right person – normally your Supervisor, MPhil Director, College Tutor – they might be able to solve the problem direct, to intervene or at least offer suitable advice about how to proceed or where to go for assistance or advice.

However where this has failed to resolve the problem, students may seek advice from or submit an appeal or complaint to the Faculty's Ombudspersons or the central Student Complaints and Appeals Section. Further information is available on the following website: